How add SD-card or how add app

vik

Feb 25, 2011, 11:41:10 AM2/25/11
to Loox7xxport
when i am try download and install some apps - No SD card, how change
location or ad virtual sd card

jan rinze

Feb 25, 2011, 11:52:33 AM2/25/11
to loox7...@googlegroups.com
Hi vik,

2011/2/25 vik <vost...@gmail.com>

when i am try download and install some apps - No SD card, how change
location or ad virtual sd card

do you have a SD card?

in Linux the SD card is the root filing system so it won't show up as a separate SD card.

Jan Rinze.

Viktor

Feb 25, 2011, 2:26:47 PM2/25/11
to loox7...@googlegroups.com
I put files androidloox7xx-bootfromcd-2 on sd load from hiret.exe.

jan rinze

Feb 25, 2011, 1:27:09 PM2/25/11
to loox7...@googlegroups.com
Hi Vik.

2011/2/25 Viktor <vost...@gmail.com>

I put files androidloox7xx-bootfromcd-2 on sd load from hiret.exe.

does Android work on your loox?

Jan Rinze.

vik

Feb 26, 2011, 2:05:33 AM2/26/11
to Loox7xxport
yes it work.

On Feb 25, 8:27 pm, jan rinze <janri...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Vik.

Ronald Claveau

Feb 26, 2011, 2:11:09 AM2/26/11
to loox7...@googlegroups.com

I have a /mnt/sdcard on my Android device.

vik

Feb 27, 2011, 3:30:21 AM2/27/11
to Loox7xxport
In initramfs_data i foud that -
---
create mountpoints
mkdir /mnt 0775 root system
mkdir /mnt/sdcard 0000 system system

# mount partitions

mkdir /dev/fatfs
mount vfat /dev/block/mmcblk0p1 /dev/fatfs rw noatime nodiratime
---
I strart android from sd. But a have 2 partition on sd. one it fat
for android *.img - it strart and work. But i create another ext2 -
now a wont mont this to SD /mnt/sdcard.
I am start Terminal on Android.
and i am put changer
mount ext2 /dev/block/mmcblk0p2 /mnt/sdcard ro

android print me: not permision. su not work

it posible or not ?

And i can connect for debug over usb.

On Feb 26, 9:11 am, Ronald Claveau <sousmangoo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have a /mnt/sdcard on my Android device.

Ronald Claveau

Feb 27, 2011, 3:35:04 AM2/27/11
to loox7...@googlegroups.com

Try an "adb remount" to put your system as rw

vik

Feb 27, 2011, 3:37:36 AM2/27/11
to Loox7xxport
One more thing in Terminal on android can't type any number.

Ronald Claveau

Feb 27, 2011, 3:39:22 AM2/27/11
to loox7...@googlegroups.com

And "adb root" to be root.

Ronald Claveau

Feb 27, 2011, 3:41:58 AM2/27/11
to loox7...@googlegroups.com

I think the virtual keyboard is not correctly mapped

vik

Feb 27, 2011, 3:44:13 AM2/27/11
to Loox7xxport
In android. Terminal . i am type "adb root". Print adb: permission
denied.

On Feb 27, 10:39 am, Ronald Claveau <sousmangoo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> And "adb root" to be root.
> Le 27 févr. 2011 09:35, "Ronald Claveau" <sousmangoo...@gmail.com> a écrit :
>
> > Try an "adb remount" to put your system as rw

vik

Feb 27, 2011, 3:45:56 AM2/27/11
to Loox7xxport
But Virtual keboard work fine in searche bar or some app.

Ronald Claveau

Feb 27, 2011, 3:49:04 AM2/27/11
to loox7...@googlegroups.com

And adb remount works ?

vik

Feb 27, 2011, 3:53:15 AM2/27/11
to Loox7xxport
No. My fail . It be question - And i can connect for debug over usb???
sory

On Feb 27, 10:49 am, Ronald Claveau <sousmangoo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> And adb remount works ?

Ronald Claveau

Feb 27, 2011, 4:04:20 AM2/27/11
to loox7...@googlegroups.com
Hmm OK.

Try with adb on your host connected with usb, not in the android terminal.

2011/2/27 vik <vost...@gmail.com>

--
Ronald

vik

Feb 27, 2011, 4:16:23 AM2/27/11
to Loox7xxport
How connect loox to usb over Android ? I am try install
"android_winusb" - not install driver.

On Feb 27, 11:04 am, Ronald Claveau <sousmangoo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hmm OK.
>
> Try with adb on your host connected with usb, not in the android terminal.

Ronald Claveau

Feb 27, 2011, 4:18:50 AM2/27/11
to loox7...@googlegroups.com
in the android_winusb.inf you have to add the loox vendor id and device id.

2011/2/27 vik <vost...@gmail.com>

--
Ronald

vik

Feb 27, 2011, 5:03:07 AM2/27/11
to Loox7xxport
Thanks Man! it work.

On Feb 27, 11:18 am, Ronald Claveau <sousmangoo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> in the android_winusb.inf you have to add the loox vendor id and device id.

vik

Feb 27, 2011, 6:37:25 AM2/27/11
to Loox7xxport
Ok. Now a can push some app over ADB.
How need format SD-card for two partition?
1. Fat: for start android
2. ext2-? , and how this mount in android?

Ronald Claveau

Feb 27, 2011, 6:51:07 AM2/27/11
to loox7...@googlegroups.com
My sdcard is formatted as ext2.
I think it will find your partition without doing anything, or have a look at /system/etc/vold.fstab.

2011/2/27 vik <vost...@gmail.com>

--
Ronald

Ronald Claveau

Feb 27, 2011, 6:51:36 AM2/27/11
to loox7...@googlegroups.com
Sorry formated as vfat not ext2 :)

2011/2/27 Ronald Claveau <sousma...@gmail.com>

--
Ronald

Dmitriy Geels

Feb 27, 2011, 6:56:00 AM2/27/11
to loox7...@googlegroups.com
You need ext2 partition on sdcard, only if you want to use app2sd
hack. It required, if data partition size is not enough for all apps
you want to install. Also it is not necessary anymore on android
2.2-2.3 -- it has native app2sd.

vik

Feb 27, 2011, 8:28:09 AM2/27/11
to Loox7xxport
Problem now. Android say me what sd-card is not. I think may be need
change /system/etc/vold.fstab. but how? system is read only.

On Feb 27, 1:56 pm, Dmitriy Geels <dmitriy.ge...@gmail.com> wrote:
> You need ext2 partition on sdcard, only if you want to use app2sd
> hack. It required, if data partition size is not enough for all apps
> you want to install. Also it is not necessary anymore on android
> 2.2-2.3 -- it has native app2sd.

Dmitriy Geels

Feb 27, 2011, 8:45:23 AM2/27/11
to loox7...@googlegroups.com, vik
Vik, bother yourself reading some android faqs. There are lot of them!
E.g. at 4pda.ru/forum.
You need to "mount -o remount,rw /system" on device or "adb remount" on pc.

vik

Feb 27, 2011, 12:14:11 PM2/27/11
to Loox7xxport

You can mount in ubuntu.
sudo mount -o loop -t ext2 system.img sys
And you can change add remove.