The Loox720 and Android - Can't boot from CF

Zhivko Panev

Apr 16, 2014, 6:02:36 AM4/16/14
to loox7...@googlegroups.com
The Loox720 and Android - Can't boot from CF

Thank you very much for your great work!
I am very appreciated it!
I run AndroidLoox7xx-BootFromSD-2.zip on my Loox720 and it works perfectly.
But if I run AndroidLoox7xx-BootFromCF-2.zip on 4GB CF Card, the device hangs with messages:

Andoid init: cannot find '/system/bin/sh', disabling 'console'
init: cannot find '/system/bin/servicemanager', disabling 'servicemanager'
enabling adb
USB cmd disconnect
USB cmd connect
adb_open

The name ot the card in Windows Mobile 2003SE is "CF-Card".
I formated it on FAT32 then on FAT - same result.

Can you help me?

Thank You in Advance