Summit of found Bugs

Mike

Dec 2, 2012, 4:49:25 PM12/2/12
to loox7...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

i'm a real big lover of Android and I think this is ne most suitable OS for all mobile devices. Cause of this I searched for some information to mod my "new" old Pocket Loox 718 which I have rescued from trash. And I found this group and I'm realy amazed that some guys doing just what I intended to do.
I own also an other Windows Mobile device called HTC HD2 which I have flashed to Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean) and I enjoy it.

For the Loox it would be nice to use it as an IP Phone cause of the Wireless abillity and the second speaker in the upper part of the front cover.
But first I wanted to give an summit of found bugs in the current version, which is published here:
  • Display starts to flicker, when WLAN is activated
  • Wakup is not possible, only debug information where shown after pressing the "ON" button
  • No Sound
  • Displayluminance could'n be modified in settings
  • After some time, like when browsing a site, the display gets black and debug information is shown, without any posibility to change back to android launcher or something else

I'm not a programmerm, but is there something i could do to revive this projekt?

Gretings from Germany