Reply on Your work

Verner

Jun 14, 2011, 1:17:58 PM6/14/11
to Loox7xxport
First of all I want to thank You for Your wonderful work. I have been
waiting for this some years already.

Although I must say : I had to change the processor speed below 624.
First I tried 620, it booted but not every time. Then I used it's
original speed 520 and it booted flawlessly - so why set it to 624,
even more unexperienced users than me will never get it to work that
way.

I used 2 GB SD card to boot. When the lock screen first came up I was
so excited. I unlocked it with ease, it was pretty smooth. But then I
got into the homescreen and I saw that it was actually very laggy. So
I turned on my WiFi and connected to my home network, everything
worked fine but it kept disconnecting sometimes + on all networks it
showed that their signal strength was poor. Well, WiFi was turned on
the screen started blinking at some parts of it (below mostly). And
the other thing is -- I never got it to suspend. Whenever I press the
button it goes on forever, some text. for example it looks something
like this:

RZ : 00x123342e123
a2390429dfh 1892 dh9d89129d h892dhd h8912h89 h8912h89 3891d 12 89d12
h8 21
ffffffffffffffff 29j3r j90d9090213d90 90d90219039054

i2c : error : timeout

It has gone on for and hour now.

I really like your work and am waiting for a more improved version of
this. Can't wait to use Android on my Loox! Thank You very much for
letting everyone of us try this.

Verner

Verner

Jun 15, 2011, 4:25:57 PM6/15/11
to Loox7xxport
I'm sorry, when I turned off WiFi then suspending worked perfect.
Waking up too, just had to press another button like you said on some
other topic.