[ANN] Where SL Arc left LunchBadger picks up

Al Tsang

Sep 27, 2016, 12:50:18 PM9/27/16
to loopb...@googlegroups.com

We launched this Tuesday morning!

Yep - I'm back. Where SL Arc left off, I'm picking up. Not just by offering a serverless experience around LoopBack but your choice of framework to plug into and cloud.

Finally, after seven months we’re pleased to announce LunchBadger API Empowerment.  What is API Empowerment? It’s a sustainable advantage that businesses of tomorrow are building by becoming composable enterprises that meet the demands of their customers.

Come see where serverless, microservices, containers, cloud Automation and orchestration come together with APIs to bring a simple solution to your everyday challenge gaining customers and growing revenue - https://www.lunchbadger.com

Al