Loopback Soap connector retrieving Http headers from response and passing in subsequent requests

abdul khan

Oct 26, 2020, 4:36:17 PM10/26/20
to LoopbackJS
I am new to Loopback and we are looking to migrate our old soap services as rest apis using Loopback soap connector. The legacy services behave in state full manner
 Question:
Can I retrieve the http response headers from the Soap service in the Rest response created by Loopback application using the Loopback soap connector ?
Also, Pass the retrieved  HTTP headers in the Soap Request to the actual soap service.
Can someone Refer to detailed documentation around this or an example.

Raymond Feng

Oct 26, 2020, 5:08:47 PM10/26/20
to LoopbackJS
Do you use LoopBack 3.x or 4?

Thanks,
Raymond

abdul khan

Oct 27, 2020, 5:23:05 AM10/27/20
to LoopbackJS
Thanks for your response , really appreciate your time and assistance.

 I am using Loopback 3.x , for now .The reason of not using 4,  I was not able use cli command 'lb soap" in cli to generate
model and remote methods which was working on LB 3 as manually writing those for big wsdl is not feasible.

Is there a way to achieve the same behavior in LB 4 and retrieve/ pass the HTTP headers, I see soap ds property recently added HTTP headers .But the details and example of it are missing.