Easy Miku Drawing

Twyla Plack

1:33 AM (15 hours ago) 1:33 AM
to LoopbackJS

3. Use a curved line to enclose a rounded shape at the side of the face. Then, draw a narrow rectangle above the head. From each corner, draw straight lines attaching the rectangle to the head. Then, draw several straight lines down the center of each of the shapes.

easy miku drawing

Downloadhttps://urluso.com/2zMTk3

4. Draw a square within a square overlapping the side of the head. Erase previous lines as necessary. Connect the two squares, drawing straight lines between their corners. Band each side of the squares with straight lines along their length. Then, draw a curved line from the square to the neck, completing the shape of the head.

5. Draw two curved triangles beneath the neck to form the collar of the garment. Draw lines parallel to the outer edges. Sketch a rounded shape between the triangles to form the knot of the tie. Then, extend a pair of curved lines to form the tie.

6. Use curved lines to draw the shoulders and torso. Draw a wavy line along each shoulder and band it with short lines. Sketch a narrow rectangle on the chest and draw a curved line beneath it, indicating a pocket.

7. Extend curved lines from each shoulder to form the arms. On one arm, draw curved lines to indicate the material of a sleeve. Draw circles and lines above it. For the other, do something similar, this time extending lines downward to indicate the long, flowing material of the sleeve. Use curved and "U" shaped lines to draw the clenched hand.

9. Detail Hatsune's face. On one side of the face, draw a small rectangle containing lines and dots. Draw additional strands of hair where necessary. Use curved lines to form the mouth, nose, and eyebrows. Use curved lines and circles within circles to draw the expressive anime eyes.

Miku is the protagonist of the manga series Maker Hikōshiki Hatsune Mix and the video game Hatsune Miku: Project Diva. She has also performed "live" at concerts, her image being projected onto a glass screen.

We've carefully crafted over 1,900 step-by-step tutorials, ensuring that each one is safe, beginner-friendly, and engaging. We expand our library with new drawing guides every week, adding more drawing ideas and staying up-to-date with new trends.

Our commitment to quality and accessibility has earned the trust of more than 1,700 satisfied paid members who have access to the huge library of drawing printables and ebooks, in addition to the regular step-by-drawing tutorials that are available for all readers.

Easy to follow, free, step-by-step instructions on how to draw animals, plants, and popular cartoon characters. Great drawing ideas and easy drawing tutorials. Anyone can create great looking drawings!

Use the facial guidelines to draw the eyes and mouth. When you draw the eyes, the top eye lids should be thick and dark. Use the facial guidelines to draw the eyes and mouth. When you draw the eyes, the top eye lids should be thick and dark.

Draw the mic around the cheek of her face like so, then give Miku her eyeballs or iris'. Add some teeth and a tongue, then draw the eyebrows and nose. Draw the mic around the cheek of her face like so, then give Miku her eyeballs or iris'. Add some teeth and a tongue, then draw the eyebrows and nose.

Finish this drawing of an easy Miku Hatsune by drawing the bands for her pigtails then from the base of the bands, draw each ponytail. Draw the shape of her neck, then draw in the shirt collar. If there is mistakes erase them now. Finish this drawing of an easy Miku Hatsune by drawing the bands for her pigtails then from the base of the bands, draw each ponytail. Draw the shape of her neck, then draw in the shirt collar. If there is mistakes erase them now.

Here is how your drawing looks when you are done. Color Miku Hatsune in when you are ready then show people what you have just accomplished. Here is how your drawing looks when you are done. Color Miku Hatsune in when you are ready then show people what you have just accomplished.

Description: I'm just full of surprises today. This next lesson is is based on the fact that so many people upload artwork on Miku Hatsune so I thought it would be helpful to do a tutorial on "how to draw Miku Hatsune easy", step by step. There is no better way to draw one of your favorite characters then to draw them in an easy form. Whenever someone asks me if I can make easier tutorials, I really do take that literally because I know from first hand experience that drawing isn't easy as people make it seem to be. The reason why everything looks so easy is because the person doing the awesome drawings are already fluent in what they do from doing it so long. It took me years to get to a point where I felt comfortable with showing others how to draw in my own style and I did this because I wanted to help other kids like me. Anyways, have fun with drawing Miku easy and I will prepare my next submission. Peace out and enjoy.

Currently you have JavaScript disabled. In order to post comments, please make sure JavaScript and Cookies are enabled, and reload the page. Click here for instructions on how to enable JavaScript in your browser.

With over a thousand simple drawing lessons for you and your kids to follow along with. We show you how to draw simply with basic geometric shapes, letters, and numbers. We strive to teach you to draw with the most basic learning techniques. Think you can't learn to draw? Don't give up until you try drawing with our easy lessons. :D

We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze how you use this website, store your preferences, and provide the content and advertisements that are relevant to you. These cookies will only be stored in your browser with your prior consent.

Necessary cookies are required to enable the basic features of this site, such as providing secure log-in or adjusting your consent preferences. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable data.

Inside the Easy Drawing Guides membership, you will get access to a wide selection of over 1,700 easy-to-follow, step-by-step printable PDF worksheets, as well as recommendations for what to draw, and all the tutorial videos completely ad-free.

Each tutorial comes with an accompanying PDF worksheet that helps budding artists of all skill levels follow along with the tutorial videos and practice the fundamental skills of breaking down seemingly complex drawings into simple shapes and drawing them step-by-step to create a beautiful piece of art.

Inside each tutorial, there is also a trace-the-picture worksheet that lets you, even without much natural artistic ability, mimic the flow of pencil to paper when drawing. With enough practice, you will gradually master the hand-to-paper skills needed to draw while developing confidence in your skills along the way.

Collections of step-by-step drawing tutorials and coloring worksheets, grouped together to aid you, your child, or your students on their drawing journey. Each ebook has 20 to 100 step-by-step pictures with tutorials for them to draw.

Feel free to search through the vast drawing tutorial library to find all the topics and printables you may need, and if for any reason you don't find the one you're looking for, don't worry. We can create it specifically for you at no charge.

"Firstly, thank you for your drawing guides. I use them to teach children to draw at all different levels and because they all have different interests, having a wide variety to choose from is great. I also recommend your website to parents for their kids."
-Robyn

Get instant access to ALL printable worksheets, ebooks, and drawing games that have already helped over 1,500 members just like yourself to save time, get ideas, spend more time with your children, and get better at drawing.

Members can request new drawing guides and printables. (Note: Easy Drawing Guides website is for people of all ages from around the world. We want to keep the sites' content safe for all visitors and therefore will reserve the right of final decision if a topic idea is suitable for the site.)

We have members from all over the globe, but we still had to choose one popular currency. If you want to get a more accurate idea for how much the fee is in your local currency, you can use a currency converter. Your credit card or PayPal will do the conversion for you when you pay.

A lot of cartoons, anime, and Webcomics have Funny Animal characters. Many assume that the artists who create them are furries, and that this is why the characters are all anthropomorphic animals. While this is certainly true in some cases, it's usually not.

Most Artists Are Humans, but unfortunately humans are fairly hard to draw. This has a lot to do with the principles behind the Uncanny Valley theory. We know what people look like. We see them every day. We have entire neural structures in our brains dedicated completely to picking up the incredibly subtle differences between human faces. If an artist's human characters don't look just so, those characters won't be appealing.

Oddly enough, there doesn't seem to be much of an Uncanny Valley equivalent for animals, aside from photorealistically rendered CGI animated animals and real animals in live action films that talk or make humanlike facial expressions. There is almost no equivalent of Uncanny Valley for any extremely stylized animals, monsters, alien characters, or giant robots. After all, there aren't any Beast Folk running around in the real world. This means that there isn't any right or wrong way to draw cartoon animals, so it's impossible to be close but not quite there.

Further, while human body language can be on the subtle side (especially if you have trouble drawing people to begin with), animals have lots of features that are easy to use in this regard; tails, ears, whiskers... they all can convey meaning very directly. And since, as above, we are more familiar with human emotions by default, if you make a misstep with animals it isn't as noticeable.

A lot of early 3D artwork and video games made use of this as well. It's awfully hard to make a convincing human out of a handful of triangles, but maybe, just maybe, that puddle of polygons is a bandicoot or something. This is also a common reason why certain works that make it clear humans exist within their fictional universe choose to not portray them at all.

4a15465005