Looking Up Volume 5, Number 3, English PDF Edition

Adam Feinstein

Dec 19, 2010, 9:11:50 AM12/19/10
to looki...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

The 16-page English PDF Edition of Looking Up Volume 5, Number 3, is now out and has been emailed to all current subscribers to the English PDF edition. If you are expecting this issue and haven't received it, please let us know. (It may be worth checking your spam box.)

Anyone can download the first two pages of this issue, including the front page and contents, from
http://www.lookingupautism.org/PDF/LUP-5.3-preview.pdf

The front covers and contents of all of our English PDF editions (3 so far) are available from the pages
http://www.lookingupautism.org/pdf-subscribe.html and
http://www.lookingupautism.org/pdf-edition.html

Details of the contents of all of our 40-page Print Edition issues (63 so far) are available from
http://www.lookingupautism.org/Back-Issues/

Best wishes from AF Publications
www.AFPublications.org