New announcement group: Adam's Autism Announcements

Adam Feinstein

Dec 26, 2010, 11:12:52 AM12/26/10
to looki...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,
We have just created a new announcement group, Adam's Autism Announcements (or AAA for short), for Adam Feinstein's general autism-related announcements.
See also Adam's blog http://adamfeinstein.wordpress.com/
We will shortly be sending invites to all members of this group to join this new group.

Best wishes, and Happy Holidays, from AFPublications.org
www.AFPublications.org

Adam Feinstein

Jan 5, 2011, 7:59:53 AM1/5/11
to looki...@googlegroups.com
Here is the description of the new group.
In case anyone did not receive their invitation to join the group, this description also includes information about the easiest way to join the new group.

If you are unclear on how to join, please contact us at AFPubli...@gmail.com
, specifying that you wish to joint the AAA mailing list.

If you want, we can add your email address to our mailing list directly. However, we will first need to contact you to verify your email address and your request to join.