$1,248 Spacious Room with a Lovely View -- Private Shower (sunset / parkside)

Lillie Falco-Adkins

Dec 6, 2020, 9:56:42 PM12/6/20
to looking-for-housing in SF Bay Area
We have a spacious room open in our duplex apartment in the Outer Sunset. The bedroom is on the upper level and has an attached private bathroom with a shower. It has a beautiful view of green foliage and, at a distance, the ocean.

THE APARTMENT

The apartment is fully furnished (except for the room available for rent, which is unfurnished). The first level has the kitchen, a large living room with a fireplace, a half-bathroom, and a balcony with a kerchief view of the Pacific Ocean (and a small balcony garden). The second level has three bedrooms (including the available room) and a bathroom, which is shared by the two other rooms.

The Golden Gate Park is a minute's walk, and Ocean Beach is a ten-minute walk from the apartment. The neighborhood is peaceful and quiet, with a bunch of great little cafes and restaurants close by. Other Avenues (worker-owned grocery co-op) as well as a Safeway are at a walking distance.

Street parking is available, and the N-Judah Muni line is only a block and a half away. A laundromat is around the corner, and a friendly corner store/deli a few steps away.

WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR

Someone clean, considerate, grounded, responsible, eco-conscious and open-hearted who is good at direct communication. Single occupancy only.

WHO WE ARE

An Indian-born writer and educator, and a PhD student born in Panama. We both keep fairly busy and also enjoy the reciprocity of living together. There is a 10 month old black and white indoor cat resident in the house as well.

The rent is $1248; wifi and utilities about $100 per month. $1000 security deposit.

The room is available on January 1. Month-to-month sublease. If you are interested, please write us an email introducing yourself and telling us what values are important to you in a home space and how you see yourself contributing to shared community.

If you are a good match we will be in touch soon to schedule a video interview and house tour.
thumbnail_6.jpg
thumbnail_2.jpg
thumbnail_8.jpg
thumbnail_5.jpg