Rooms for rent

Wendy Liu

Aug 3, 2020, 12:41:46 PM8/3/20
to looking-for-housing in SF Bay Area
I have three rooms available in Balboa Park as well as in Sunset area. Both places have easy transportation to downtown SF.
Rent will range from $900 to $1200 without utilities depending on the locations and the size of the room. Washer and dryer are available in the house. Single occupancy in each room.
Move in dates are flexible but hopefully no later than mid September.
Looking for people who don't smoke at any kinds, clean and no pets.
Please email me back if you are interested in the rooms or call/ text me at (415) 375-0889
Thanks!

Best,
Wendy.