[SF HOUSING OFFERED] Openings in awesome quirky 15-person communal warehome in SoMa! Permanent & sublets for $990-$1760/mo.

Ashley Newton

Oct 10, 2020, 3:42:14 AM10/10/20
to looking-f...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

My wonderful warehome is looking for some awesome people to join us! We have several rooms available and are seeking people to join us in October and November. Our rooms range from ~$990-1760/mo. Short and long-term are fine, as are couples.

FYI - We are also in the beginning discussions with our landlord to try to obtain a decrease in rent, but can't make any promises yet.

About Us:
We're a 15 person household in SoMa, with a gym, dance floor (with awesome sound system), roof deck with a garden and cozy hangout space, woodshop and workshop with all the tools you could ever desire, 2 kitchens and a whole bunch of places to work from home (some lively, some quieter), and don’t worry -- lots of bathrooms. A mixture of scientists, artists, designers and engineers, we're a big interesting fun family to hang out with.

We've been having lots of group dinners, workouts, yoga, dance parties, cocktail hours and bike rides, so it feels almost like normal life.

~~Interested?~~
If interested, please send us an email with the following info:
- Tell us about about yourself, your interests and hobbies :)
- Share link(s) to any personal websites and/or social media
- Share a little bit about your experience (if any) with communal living, and what you're looking for in your next living experience.
- When do are you looking to move in?
- ***What is your budget/price range?***
- How long are you looking to stay?
- Are there any particular rooms you are especially interested in?