$1,975 / 2br - 600ft2 - 1734 Blake Street (berkeley)

Ilaine Matos

Feb 5, 2022, 12:10:15 AM2/5/22
to looking-f...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone
My husband and I are moving to Australia as he got a new job there, and we are looking for someone to take over our lease. See the apartment description below:

2Bd/1Ba - top floor, spacious, bright and quiet apt

Abundant sunlight
top floor (3rd floor)
Balcony has view of the sunset over SF skyline
Quiet neighborhood
1.3 miles from UC Berkeley campus
0.8 miles from Trader Joes, 0.7 miles from Berkeley Bowl
0.9 miles from Downtown Berkeley Bart, 1 mile from Ashby BART station
Unfurnished, but many things are available for a low price (bed, lounge chair, etc)

- Apartment amenities:
* On-site laundry (washer/dryer)
* Gated parking (extra $)
* Bike parking
* Balcony
* Hardwood veneer floor (no carpets!)
* Gas Stove, Oven
* Fridge/Freezer
* Bathtub
* Gas Heater
* Sonic internet available (fast!)
* Large closets in both bedrooms

- Availability: 1st March 2022 (1 week earlier might be negotiable)
- Lease: 4 months (12-mo lease renewable thereafter with leasing company)
- Rent: $1,975.00 per month
- Security Deposit: $2250
- Bills: Tenants pay for utilities except garbage (water+gas+electricity ~ $100/month)
- Leasing company requires the net income of tenants is more than 2.5x the monthly rent, or that tenants have a cosigner who does.

Pets negotiable, No smoking

Send us an email for more info, or to schedule a viewing

--
Ilaíne Matos
Postdoctoral Researcher