Join our Berkeley Home - $851

charles...@gmail.com

Aug 5, 2020, 2:08:32 PM8/5/20
to looking-for-housing in SF Bay Area
Hi hi!
My amazing house in Berkeley is considering folks to fill a room by September 1st.

The house is huge, reasonably priced, full of music and light and plants and people who are deeply (and sometimes raucously) engaged in their lives and our community. We'll be arranging video interviews to hang out for a bit and to take you on a virtual tour. Rent is $851 +utilities. Please fill out our questionnaire here: https://forms.gle/uWJv3yobQyxE96ou5
❤️
Our Craigslist ad is here with a couple photos: https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/roo/d/berkeley-join-our-home/7171536875.html
A bit more:
We are located very close to Dwight & Sacramento in Berkeley, a lovely 15 min walk from Ashby or Downtown BART.
The house has a big beautiful kitchen, TONS of well-lit common space, a music studio, art on walls, friendly people and warm vibes. The room is approx 10'x13'

We are looking for someone friendly & easy-going - someone who practices open communication, is open-minded & comfortable with alternative lifestyles, who doesn’t have a ton of stuff, and can commit to contributing 3 hours of house chores per month or will chip in extra for house cleaning. We don’t have a lot of house meetings - our house is very low drama and we aim to keep it that way.
Still, we prioritize keeping it lit around here. Most of the time, this is a calm and spacious place, but if you are not turned on (or at LEAST neutral) by the idea of a spontaneous electro dance party with live accordion at midnight on a random Tuesday, then this might not be the house for you. (Sorry we can't have pets, per our lease)