$850 September sublet in North Oakland home!

Lauren Matt

Aug 16, 2020, 1:45:09 PM8/16/20
to looking-for-housing in SF Bay Area
Hello!

My name is Lauren and I'm looking to sublet my room in our sweet North Oakland home for the month of September! We all love our house and little community are in constant communication about covid practices that make everyone feel comfortable! Below is more info about the space, house, and our covid practices.

About the room: $850 for a one-month September sublet, but start and end date can be flexible - the room is available anytime starting August 25th, and I am open to renting it during the first two weeks of October as well.

The room is spacious (around 14 x 11 feet), has a desk, night stand, book shelf, dresser, and closet, all of which would be emptied for you to use, or could be removed from the space.

About the house: Our house is located off of MLK half way between Ashby and MacArthur BART, and is the bottom half of a duplex. We are close with our neighbors, have a cute backyard and little garden, and live walking distance from so many good parks! We are four people in total, so you would have three roommates - we are all in our 20s and we are open to folks of all ages, some of us are queer, we are white and POC, and have a nice sense of community in the home!

Covid info/ practices
All three roommates are working outside of the house - one as a pod teacher (S), one at non-profit working with young folks (T), and one as a barista (A), and all three take strict precautions at their workplaces:

T gets regular covid testing at her workplace, A gets tested once per week, and S teaches outside to 3 first graders who all wear masks and social distance.

As a general rule, we don't allow anyone into our home aside from our partners, which we are open to discussing and working out with you. We all practice social distancing, don't go into other people's houses, and always wear masks outside of the house. Two of us get tested regularly, and we sanitize the house on a daily basis.

Feel free to reach out with questions about the space or Covid practices, and thank you!!!!

stay healthy and safe,
Lauren