OFFERED: Master Bedroom by Lake Merritt!

Azulia

Jul 20, 2020, 12:55:19 PM7/20/20
to looking-for-housing in SF Bay Area

I am looking for someone chill and socially conscious to share this amazing sanctuary by Lake Merritt as we shelter-in-place.

About the room:

This 2BR / 1BA is conveniently located in a great part of town, just blocks from Lake Merritt, grocery stores, restaurants, Walgreens and anything else you may need.

You would be renting the master bedroom in this newly renovated, spacious and peaceful two bedroom apartment. The house comes with:

  • New renovation

  • Master bedroom

  • Full kitchen and bathroom

  • Beautiful Living Room with sunset views

  • Ample street parking + garage available to rent

  • Bike storage right next to our unit

  • Huge closets + extras storage in building available to rent

  • Patio areas to sit in the building

  • Dog/cat friendly!

  • Washer + dryer

Flexibility on move-in date, PG&E and wifi are additional.

About me:

I’m a late 20s woman working for a progressive elected official in the Bay Area. I’m passionate about social justice, psychology, philosophy and live a healthy lifestyle physically and mentally. Home is very important to me as a safe space and sanctuary.

These days, (since sheltering in place) I enjoy going on weekend trips, hiking and camping. I also love reading, writing, podcasts, cooking, art, theater, dancing, boxing, and spending time with family and friends.

What I'm looking for:

Ideally looking for someone socially justice oriented/conscious and who is respectful, clean, considerate, open communicator and extra bonus points if you’re a plant person, or into DIY and home decor :) as we can vibe on that together! I’m open to dogs/cats if it’s the right fit, and am also considering adopting a furry friend soon as a heads up.

Queer and BIPOC welcome and encouraged to apply!

Tell me about you!

I'd love to hear about you, such as:

  • What you do for work including your work hours and schedule

  • Your interests and hobbies

  • What you're looking for in a home and roommate, and

  • What sharing space/communal living means to you?

Happy to answer any questions and set time to video chat before viewing the apartment with proper safety protocols.

Thank you!

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/roo/d/oakland-beautiful-newly-renovated/7157853476.html