Available Now: Bright Spacious Room with an Ocean View in the Sunset

Monica Mody

Jun 11, 2020, 1:55:52 AM6/11/20
to looking-for-housing in SF Bay Area
Hi all,

We have a spacious room opening up in our duplex apartment in the Outer Sunset. The bedroom is on the upper level and has an attached private bathroom with a shower. It has a beautiful view of green foliage and, at a distance, the ocean.

20200609_152012.jpg

The Apartment The apartment is fully furnished (except for the room available for rent, which is unfurnished). The first level has the kitchen, a large living room with a fireplace, a half-bathroom, and a balcony with a kerchief view of the Pacific Ocean. (We have just started a balcony garden!) The second level has three bedrooms (including the available room) and a bathroom, which is shared by the two other rooms. Ours is an altar-rich house. The Golden Gate Park is a minute's walk, and Ocean Beach is a ten-minute walk from the apartment. The neighborhood is peaceful and quiet, with a bunch of great little cafes and restaurants close by. Other Avenues (worker-owned grocery co-op) as well as a Safeway are at a walking distance. Street parking is available, and the N-Judah Muni line is only a block and a half away. A laundromat is around the corner, and a friendly corner store/deli a few steps away. Our Ideal Roommate Someone clean, considerate, grounded, responsible, and eco-conscious, who is good at clear and direct communication. Someone would like to live in and create community and beauty. Single occupancy only! Who We Are A 39 year old writer and educator from India, and a 36 year old Ph.D. student born in Panama who works in the hospitality industry. We are both fairly busy and we also enjoy the reciprocity of living together. The rent is $1220; wifi and utilities about a $100 per month. $1000 security deposit. The room is available now. Month-to-month sublease. (The blinds will be replaced and the carpet cleaned before move-in.) Sorry, no pets allowed. Please to us telling us a little about yourself if you are interested, and to set up an interview and virtual tour.

20200609_151954.jpg

20200609_152131.jpg

20200609_152154.jpg

20200609_152045.jpg