Hidden Image Dimensions in Copied Report

Sakthivel M

Sep 12, 2023, 6:08:27 AM9/12/23
to looker-studio-developers-forum
We have encountered a problem with our reports: when we copy the report with the embedded data source, the image dimensions in the copied report embedded data source are automatically set to 'hidden'. This issue disrupts the functionality of charts using these dimensions.

Our temporary solution is to manually set these hidden fields to 'show' in the Looker Studio Data Source each time this occurs.

This is not a feasible solution long term, and thus we require assistance to resolve this problem permanently.