Calendar Null

Diego Cardoso

Mar 4, 2024, 8:26:09 AMMar 4
to looker-studio-developers-forum

I have a question regarding the handling of null values being displayed. I'm dealing with two sets of data: one is a calendar and the other consists of dates with name records.

What I'm trying to do is calculate only the null values for each person, but it seems not to be correctly associating the name. The expression I'm using is as follows:

CASE
    WHEN Name IS NULL THEN 1
    ELSE 0
END

Although this expression shows the correct quantity of null values, it doesn't associate them with the respective names. Could someone help me solve this issue?

Captura de tela 2024-03-04 093412.png