PDF Export Rows pagination

Marcelino Haule

Jan 11, 2024, 4:22:15 AMJan 11
to looker-studio-developers-forum
Hello Community,

I have a challenge on Looker Studio Report Exports.

I have a report that has charts and tables on the same page, among those elements i have a table by default rows per page is set to 100. and i have sized the table to show 10 records since my data set has a variable number of rows depending on the filter selected.

Issue:
Now when i have a client/Filter where the table returns more than 10 records i can view on Looker Studio by scrolling down or navigating on the pagination, But when i Export in PDF i  only get the records as per the sized table.

Expectation:
I expect the table size to be dynamic based on the number of records in the table as per the filter. the table to shrink up to the predefined size or expand to accommodate all the records/rows.

I would appreciate anyone who has encountered this issue or whohas a solution for this to share as its affecting my stakeholders allot.

Regards . .
Marcel.
2024-01-11_12h12_34.png