Problem modifying or refreshing data sources

Anthony Larmier

Sep 7, 2023, 7:35:04 AM9/7/23
to looker-studio-developers-forum
Hello,

 I have a problem modifying or refreshing my data sources, they are identical to the screenshot, do you know why?

Thank you

Anthony Larmier

Sep 7, 2023, 7:42:10 AM9/7/23
to looker-studio-developers-forum
And this is what I have when I want to create a new mysql datasource...
Capture d’écran 2023-09-07 134014.png
Capture d’écran 2023-09-07 134040.png

Andrey Ryzhkin

Sep 13, 2023, 7:48:13 AM9/13/23
to looker-studio-developers-forum
Hi, Anthony!

It's not clear from your message what is the issue.

But I believe that you are trying to renew your connection.

For that you can try this:
1. Go to the menu: Resource -> Manage added data sources
2. Push "Edit" button to enter the connections settings
3. Click the "back" button ("Edit connection")
4. Click "Reconnect"

Other way is just to delete your connection and create a new one.

Take a look on a GIF I have attached.
chrome_azG5PSFFyk.gif