Conditional Formatting not working in Looker Studio

AS

May 2, 2024, 4:31:31 PMMay 2
to looker-studio-developers-forum
Hi,

The conditional formatting applied to all of our looker studio dashboards has stopped showing since the last 3 days. Wherever metric/dimension values were getting highlighted in different colours based on the criteria defined in the conditional formatting are appearing blank now. I have read similar problem being discussed on the Google Cloud Community (Looker studio - pivot table conditional formatting - Google Cloud Community).

Anyone has more details on this? Also, conditional formatting works perfectly well on newly created pivot tables. Not sure why this is not working on the pivots that were already existing on the dashboards.

Any suggestions on how to solve for this?

Best.