3 tables with my vizu component .. how to know which table was clicked ?

John Aike

Nov 1, 2023, 12:28:00 PM11/1/23
to looker-studio-developers-forum
Hello,

imagine a simple report with 3 tables (country - company - product) cross-linked... and my own visualisation component.
Each country has companies and each company may have one or more countries.. the same for products...

My component has to display different thing based on what the user has selected...
If he has selected a country, I will want to display a flag... otherwise something else.

Do I have a way to know where the user originally clicked on ?
If he has selected a country and there is 10 companies, I can guess it with the data.tables.DEFAULT
But if he clicked on a country with only one company... I can't..

thank you for your help