"We're Sorry! Data Studio Not Available Right Now. Please try Again Later"

Esteban Vasquez

May 6, 2024, 4:56:24 PMMay 6
to looker-studio-developers-forum
Hello,

Anyone having this issue with looker studio?

looker studio error.png

We have a embedded Looker Studio Report used by multiple users and today some of them are having the same issue: a popup with "We're sorry! Data Studio is not Available right now. Please try again later".

I haven't been able to replicate it but more than 3 users using different hardware reported it. They are using Chrome, but it works on my chrome (both on a work account and incognito), so it's not just a browser issue.

Seem like it happened before (here, here). Any thoughts/ideas?