Scripting LS Reports

James Savage

Sep 28, 2023, 5:45:15 AM9/28/23
to looker-studio-developers-forum
Am new to Looker Studio.  I want to report on some Google forms surveys and drill into a large number of multi-choice grids.  Currently have one piechart per page together with a text box containing a heading.
I can replicate the piechart + text box using cut and paste and then edit the source for each.
And I can go into the piechart and text box to alter the font.
What I find frustrating is that I cannot script this or see how templates would help me.
I also cant see anywhere where the default font size is set for a page or template.  I can only see this property on the object itself.

So for example, if I now want to change the font size for all text boxes on 20 pages.  How can I do that?

Grateful for pointers on the above.