Missing Data for specific campaigns in Looker Studio

Kenneth Ong

Apr 1, 2024, 3:45:23 AMApr 1
to looker-studio-developers-forum
Hi there,

We have a dashboard where we bring data from GA4 to Looker Studio. Data is relatively accurate for the majority of the campaigns except for 1, where the # clicks on Looker Studio for that specific campaign is highly deflated (Looker Studio showing 16 clicks but GA4 showing 1k+ clicks).

To 100% confirm that it's not due to some error caused by the setting up of the campaign, we've checked that the events are getting fired as usual on GA4. We've also checked the filters used in our Looker Studio dashboard and there's no issue in our filters as well.

Was wondering if anyone's able to help with this?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
Kenneth