The linked connectorId was invalid

Risto Kekovic

Jan 29, 2024, 4:10:29 AMJan 29
to looker-studio-developers-forum
I am trying to build and test a community connector for Shopware 6 order analytics. However, after following the instructions for testing the deployment and, after using the head deployment ID as instructed, I receive the following error: "The linked connectorId was invalid. Check the connectorId and try again."

No matter what type of deployment I use, I always get the same error and I cannot proceed with testing the implementation. I have also found the exact same issue posted on the forum that has been locked without any replies. Can someone please assist me with this since I'm unable to proceed with development of the community connector without this?