New Looker Studio Account - Unable to Create Reports

my control center

Dec 29, 2023, 7:58:13 AM12/29/23
to looker-studio-developers-forum

Hello Looker Studio Community,

I recently encountered a problem with a new Looker Studio account that was set up using a GSuite email, and I'm hoping to get some insights or solutions from the community here.

Issue Description: After creating a new Looker Studio account through my GSuite email, I am facing difficulties in creating reports. While Looker Studio has been activated from the GSuite administration side, I am unable to progress on the Looker Studio webpage itself. The interface seems to get stuck in a loading state (the webpage keeps thinking), and I am unable to move forward with report creation.

Additionally, when I attempt to use a template to create a report, I encounter an error. Unfortunately, the error message or code isn't specific, which makes it challenging to pinpoint the exact issue.

Steps Taken:

  1. Verified that Looker Studio is enabled in GSuite settings.
  2. Tried accessing Looker Studio from different browsers to rule out browser-specific issues.
  3. Cleared browser cache and cookies.

Despite these steps, the problem persists. I have not encountered this issue with other GSuite integrated services.

Request for Assistance:

  • Has anyone else experienced a similar issue with Looker Studio accounts created via GSuite?
  • Are there specific settings or permissions in GSuite that I might have overlooked?
  • Could this be a temporary glitch with Looker Studio, or is it likely an issue with account settings?

Any advice, insights, or troubleshooting tips from the community would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your help!

Best regards,

my control center

Jan 2, 2024, 5:54:54 AMJan 2
to looker-studio-developers-forum