Attention MEMBERS!

Lonnie Clay

May 4, 2011, 9:29:45 PM5/4/11
to lonnie-cou...@googlegroups.com
All group members are hereby invited to extend membership offers to anyone they know who has a lick of sense, regardless of whether or not the possibility exists that the invited person just might spam the group. If you don't like SPAM, then disable auto email delivery of group messages.

I want to extend a special invitation to the THREE whose email address shows as bouncing to update their email addresses...

I thank the NINE whose emails are shown as valid for their being loyal enough to trust me as I drew my ideogram across creation, a great pork chop by (if I do say so myself) the greatest HAM actor of all time to date.

For those who are about to join up due to this post, I say that if you feel uneasy regarding something which you see here or upon my YouTube channel, then you should be aware that velocity from thrusting is achieved through SEEING whereas trajectory or orientation is achieved through HEARING...

Finally, I want to thank the audience inside the big tent and the crowd who could not get inside to see the BIG SHOW, but who felt that their presence would help things along by being on the CIRCUS grounds. I want to thank all of the viewers like you who were watching our presentation in living COLOR, the script writers, the prop artists, basically everyone who aided preparations, especially HE HIM HIS HER, every H involved along with all of the ASCII character set and every single last pixie who made all of this possible. I want to thank all CIRCUS cast, crew, vendors, sideshows, suppliers, sponsors, this planet Mother Earth, LUNA, the other planets, the asteroids and comets (especially Haley's Comet), the photons and cosmic rays, basically all of the spectrum. I want to thank every last speck of matter in this universe, the subatomic particles, and of course the quarks (you tricky little freaks) without which we could not have gotten in, let alone manifested sufficiently to transport all of our JUNK. I profusely thank the Sun Sol of the solar system, the CONSTELLATIONS, the Milky Way galaxy, the local group, the local cluster, the superclusters, the attractors, and the great attractors (you darlings of darlings of...)

Above all others besides me, myself, and I, I want to thank Mother Nature for giving us a grounds permit, the Alphabet, the Dictionaries (treacherous but useful), all of the concepts, symbolic logic and meanings, implications, understandings, powers, forces, possibilities, uncertainties, hypothetical weirdnesses, basically everything abstract which consciousness makes possible though awareness of self existence. If there is anyone else who feels left out of the acknowledgements, just speak up on this thread and I will include you.

I give a nod of recognition to all of the frigging laws whose unjust oppressions tipped the scales of justice in favor of the CIRCUS PERMITS on so many MANY $$$MANY$$$ occasions. I guess that you are just too frigging DULL to understand that you are what really gave us the innate characteristics which we needed for the production to be such a success. Before we take our final bows, there will be encore performances which include the entire circus, the duration of which depends upon our profits. We are still assessing the revenue stream to determine whether or not the show will pull out of TOWN and go on the ROAD again, or alternatively continue the PITCH indefinitely. Although some of the cast are tired of their current incarnations (life is definitely not a bed of roses) we hope that the seconds and fill-in artists will be sufficiently entertaining until the kids grow up into their ROLES. These frigging kids nowadays are pretty damn clever if you ask me, just check out the kiddy script writer's hacking work if you don't believe me...

It's been pleasant chatting with all of you during this INTERLUDE, and I sincerely hope that you were not bored by my DRONING voice. For those reading these words on an actual computer or (horror of horrors - printed PAPER) let me just say that you weren't missing much, because I sound exactly like Arthur Godfrey...

Lonnie Courtney Clay

Lonnie Clay

Jul 14, 2011, 9:07:02 AM7/14/11
to lonnie-cou...@googlegroups.com
http://lonniecourtneyclay.com/forum/index.php

My board is up! In just 6 days, "Sir Gilligan Horry" has whipped together to specification a site for me, so that I can finally stop trespassing upon the territory of others! Come one, come all, the show's just beginning, entrance is free!

Lonnie Courtney Clay