FBI money scam

Lonnie Clay

Jun 25, 2013, 9:15:10 AM6/25/13
to lonnie-cou...@googlegroups.com
From: "Robert S. Mueller 111" <ig...@nasha-karta.ua>
Subject: EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR FBI FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION....dpp
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2013 05:12:42 -0700
To: Undisclosed recipients:;

OFFICIAL LETTER FROM FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION FBI
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR FBI FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
FBI.WASHINGTON DC.
ROBERT MUELLER III.
FBI SEEKING TO WIRETAP INTERNET
Website: http://www.fbi.gov/

ATTENTION:FUND BENEFICIARY,

The Federal Bureau of investigation (FBI) through our intelligence monitoring network have discovered that the transaction that the bank contacted you previously for was legal. Recently the fund has been legally approved to be paid via Central Bank of Nigeria.The Federal Bureau of investigation (FBI) Washington Dc.in conjunction with the United Nations (UN) financial department have investigated through our monitoring network noting you that your transaction with the Central Bank of Nigeria is legal.

You have the legitimate right to complete your transaction to claim your fund valued at $5.5 (Five Million, Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) Only, Because of so much scam going on internet,The Federal Bureau of investigation have decided to contact the FedEx Courier Service Company in Lagos, Nigeria for them to give us their procedures on how to send this money to you without any further complain or delay. We just got an information from the Central Bank informing us that; they have loaded your $5.5 (Five Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) in an ATM MASTER CARD and submit to the FedEx courier service company for immediate delivery to your doorstep.

You are required to choose one option, which you will be able to pay and also convenient for you, for quick delivery of your parcel containing your ATM CARD and other two original back up documents.

Service Type | Delivery Duration | Charges/Fees:
Premium Express (24hrs Delivery)
Mailing $100.00 00.00
Insurance $150.00 00.00
Vat $50.00 00.00
TOTAL $300.00
========================
Special Express (1 Day)
Mailing $80.00 00.00
Insurance $100.00 00.00
Vat $50.00 00.00
TOTAL $230.00 00.00
=========================
Economy Express (3Days)
Mailing $70.00 00.00
Insurance$? 80.00 00.00
Vat (5%) $50.00 00.00
TOTAL $200.00 00.00
=========================

You are hereby required to advise us, on your parcel delivery option by filling in the required form stated above. Please note that the deadline for claiming your fund is exactly one week after the receipt of this email. After this period, your fund/ATM CARD would be returned back,so take note.

Moreover, this is some tracking number of beneficiaries that received their payment through us and via FedEx website (http://www.fedex.com/)

Here are the tracking numbers of the successful deliveries made so far; you can take time out to track them yourself on the internet:

MARIE BESTA........... 798243990570
CHRISTINA SUMMERS......793412942447
JAMES R GRISHAMS.......793412984009

We request that you re-confirm your delivery address to ensure conformity with our record for immediate dispatch of your parcel to you. Only valid residential/Office address and postal address are certified Ok.

DELIVERY DESTINATION INFORMATION:
Receiver's Name:
Address:
Tel/:
Delivery Information/ Parcel Description:
Delivery Terms: International Delivery
Condition of Delivery: Priority Delivery
Consignment Note No: MI 49866-2110
Colour of Parcel: Brown.
Total Weight: 36.2 kg
Total Net Weight: 1.7 kg

We are here to protect you from any problem till you receive your package; you can as well get in touch with the assigned to deliver this financial package to your doorstep.

Below is the agents contact information:

Agents Name:Rev.James Peters
Email: revjamespe...@yahoo.co.uk
Direct Tel:+234-08182022067

Looking forward to hear from you as soon as you receive this message.

Best Regards,
Robert S. Mueller III.
Federal Bureau of Investigation
J. Edgar Hoover Building
935 Pennsylvania Avenue,
NW Washington, D.C.
20535-0001, USA
Tel:516-515-3479

==================================

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

This e-mail message, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information or otherwise be protected by law. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original.

=====================================

Some kind of nutjob, lousy English

Lonnie Courtney Clay

Lonnie Clay

Aug 30, 2013, 8:38:43 PM8/30/13
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 17:46:08 -0400
To: clayl...@comcast.net
Subject: From FBI
From: FBI AGENT <in...@fbi.gov>

FBI HEADQUARTERS WASHINGTON, D.C.
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
J. EDGAR HOOVER BUILDING
935 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE,
NW WASHINGTON, D.C. 20535-0001
Email:james...@admin.in.th<br>

======================================

I had plumbers in my bedroom to fix a leak under the foundation this week. So I missed the deadline to respond so I could collect my money. Too bad...

Lonnie Courtney Clay

Lonnie Clay

Sep 27, 2013, 8:46:03 AM9/27/13
to lonnie-cou...@googlegroups.com
From: "Anderson P. Curtis"<ja...@fwone.com>
Subject: Contact Me Asap For Your Own Good.
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 07:02:21 -0400

<HTML><HEAD><TITLE></TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgcolor=#FFFFFF leftmargin=5 topmargin=5 rightmargin=5 bottommargin=5>
<FONT size=2 color=#000000 face="Arial">
<DIV>
<FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman">Hello&nbsp;&nbsp; </FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman">&nbsp;</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman">I am Anderson Curtis (FBI AGENT),i have been assigned to Africa to handle issues involving foreign Beneficiaries being ripped each time they try to make a claim on their inheritance.Please be informed that during my investigation i got to find out that there is a huge sum of $15million that has been assigned to you and this scammers are busy swindling you without any hope of you receiving your fund.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman">&nbsp;</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman">The Tunisian Cyber Army claimed to have breached CBN and AT&amp;T websites by exploiting the SQL Injection vulnerabilities. The major reason why different scam messages are sent to you was because these hackers hacked the CBN Database found out truly you have A Due fund of $15million ( FIFTEEN MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS) unclaimed, they claimed to have compromised 19,800 user details from the CBN website(CBN.com). They collected your email and use this opportunity to send different emails with different Co-operate organization names including CBN, FedEx and other professional names&nbsp; making you to believe them.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman">&nbsp;</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman">Firstly, you are hereby advised to stop dealing with some non-officials in the bank as this is an illegal act and will have to stop if you so wish to receive your payment immediately</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman">&nbsp;</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman">NOTE: The information i just gather from the Central Bank Suspense account is that the only amount meant to pay for this transfer process is the sum of $250 which covers for both Logistics an Securing a DEED OF AGREEMENT which will act as a Binding force between the Transfer Bank an the Beneficiary so that any form of Transfer charge can be deducted from Beneficiaries total fund before transfer is done.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman">&nbsp;</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman">The Bank also specified that the Transfer process can be done in the following way pending the option of choice preferred by the Beneficiary in question.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman">&nbsp;</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman">1)Through Bank to Bank wire transfer :The Bank account details of the Beneficiary will be needed so that the wire transfer can be done directly to the said account.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman">&nbsp;</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman">2)Through ATM card to be shipped to you through the courier service:In this option an ATM master card will be issued out in favor of the Beneficiary,it has a maximum withdraw of&nbsp; $100,000 per day.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman">&nbsp;</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman">3)As a Bank Draft/Cheque to be delivered to you also through the courier.:In this case an international Bank draft will be issued out to the Beneficiary and it is cash-able any where in the world by the Beneficiary since the draft will be drawn using details of the Beneficiary.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman">.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman">&nbsp;</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman">Do re-confirm to me the information below because an Application will be submitted to the Bank in your favor and the details below will be needed to enhance the said Application before the Bank.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman">&nbsp;</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman">FULL NAME:.....ADDRESS:.......PHONE NUMBER........COUNTRY:......OCCUPATION:....SEX:....AGE:</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman">&nbsp;</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman">In view of the above,i shall expect a response from you so that you can join the list of beneficiary who are presently in joy after receiving their compensated amount as scam victims.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman">&nbsp;</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman">Best Regard,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman">Anderson Curtis.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman">&nbsp;</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman">&nbsp;</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3 color=#FF0000 face="Times New Roman">**************************************************************************************************************</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3 color=#FF0000 face="Times New Roman">This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the addressee only. If the message is received by anyone other than the addressee, please return the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer. Internet e-mails are not necessarily secure. wizard Recruitment Agency does not accept responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent. It is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that the onward transmission,opening or use of this message and any attachments will not adversely affect its systems or data. No responsibility is accepted by wizard Recruitment Agency in this regard and the recipient should carry out such appropriate virus checks.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3 color=#FF0000 face="Times New Roman">&nbsp;</FONT></DIV>
</FONT>
</BODY></HTML>

What idiot composed that? Can't even write English...

Lonnie Courtney Clay