Longleaf 650B bikes?

Lee

Mar 7, 2010, 12:52:12 PM3/7/10
to Longleaf Bicycle Grove
Hi Anthony. I was just curious as to whether you have any news or
updates on the post-P/R model. Is it still in the works? I noticed
that there has been some action on the KOG inquiring about P/R
availability and this got me to wondering.

Thanks,
Lee

Longleaf Bicycles

Mar 9, 2010, 3:01:21 PM3/9/10
to longleaf-bi...@googlegroups.com
Lee,

Bicycle is still in the works. Things are moving slowly, but moving.

Anthony

Longleaf Bicycles
805 B North Fourth St..
Wilmington, North Carolina 28401
910.341.3049
longleafbicycles.com

Lee

Mar 10, 2010, 1:14:19 PM3/10/10
to Longleaf Bicycle Grove
Thanks, Anthony. That's good news, and I look forward to hearing more
when the time comes.

Best,
Lee

On Mar 9, 12:01 pm, Longleaf Bicycles <longleafbicyc...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Lee,
>
> Bicycle is still in the works. Things are moving slowly, but moving.
>
> Anthony
>
> Longleaf Bicycles
> 805 B North Fourth St..
> Wilmington, North Carolina 28401
> 910.341.3049
> longleafbicycles.com
>

> On Sun, Mar 7, 2010 at 12:52 PM, Lee <leec...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi Anthony. I was just curious as to whether you have any news or
> > updates on the post-P/R model. Is it still in the works? I noticed
> > that there has been some action on the KOG inquiring about P/R
> > availability and this got me to wondering.
>
> > Thanks,
> > Lee
>
> > --

> > longleaf-bicycle-...@googlegroups.com<longleaf-bicycle-grove%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>

Jansenh

Apr 30, 2010, 1:23:55 PM4/30/10
to Longleaf Bicycle Grove
Anthony,

Can you say if your prototype is still on track for summer 2010 or if
the date has slipped what a realistic ETA might be?

Thank you sir.

On Mar 9, 1:01 pm, Longleaf Bicycles <longleafbicyc...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Lee,
>
> Bicycle is still in the works. Things are moving slowly, but moving.
>
> Anthony
>
> Longleaf Bicycles
> 805 B North Fourth St..
> Wilmington, North Carolina 28401
> 910.341.3049
> longleafbicycles.com
>
> On Sun, Mar 7, 2010 at 12:52 PM, Lee <leec...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi Anthony. I was just curious as to whether you have any news or
> > updates on the post-P/R model. Is it still in the works? I noticed
> > that there has been some action on the KOG inquiring about P/R
> > availability and this got me to wondering.
>
> > Thanks,
> > Lee
>
> > --
> > .

Anthony King

May 2, 2010, 5:30:40 AM5/2/10
to Longleaf Bicycle Grove
> Can you say if your prototype is still on track for summer 2010 or if
> the date has slipped what a realistic ETA might be?
>
> Thank you sir.

I still hope to have a sample/prototype this summer.

Anthony

Oliver S.

May 5, 2010, 6:32:02 PM5/5/10
to Longleaf Bicycle Grove
That's great news. I know it's premature, but will you try to offer a
tall size - say 63 or so? Of the few 650b bikes on the market, nothing
larger than a 60cm seems to be available.

Thanks,
Oliver Smith

Steve Palincsar

May 6, 2010, 7:27:42 AM5/6/10
On Wed, 2010-05-05 at 15:32 -0700, Oliver S. wrote:
> That's great news. I know it's premature, but will you try to offer a
> tall size - say 63 or so? Of the few 650b bikes on the market, nothing
> larger than a 60cm seems to be available.

Not true. You can get the Boulder Bicycles randonneur in 650B in "size
G" with a 65 cm seat tube. http://www.renehersebicycles.com/Randonneur%
20bikes.htm