What if you could boost a ScrumMaster's facilitation skills with a button?

André Dhondt

Jun 13, 2020, 7:52:56 AM6/13/20
to lonely-coac...@googlegroups.com
In my work, I've noticed self organizing teams share a common prosody/song to their conversations. What if we could refocus team facilitators on this interaction style, and boost collaboration as a result, all at the touch of a button?

Will you beta test my iOS/iPhone app at a Daily Standup meeting and see if you think it would help the teams you coach? The idea is that by focusing the facilitator / ScrumMaster on the people and interactions, they'll stop talking so much, and in the silence will arise a leaderful, self organizing team. Short of this, at least the facilitator will see who's been quiet on the team and can magnify their voices.

All the SM needs to do is fill in a list of topics and attendees, then tap on them as the meeting proceeds. The app prompts the SM to record team decisions and to take long winded conversations off line.

This app is currently an MVP. If it helps you, I'll be happy to change it in ways that make it easier to use and understand. Want to be a beta tester? Let me know.

When your clients start to brag about their SMVitruoso scores, thanking you for your facilitation tips... they'll refer more work to you. Join our team of facilitators! It's all covid-safe remote work.

--
D. André Dhondt
mobile: 215-805-0819