#MakeItPro Challenge - Register your interest

marc barto

Nov 25, 2014, 1:16:59 PM11/25/14
to lond...@googlegroups.com
Hi all

I got a message from the people behind this challenge asking if some of our community members would like to take part. If you do, drop me a line!

See the message below from the organisers

---------
I was navigating through MeetUps and i found yours and i was wondering if your community would be interested in participating in the new Intel #MakeItPro Challenge.

In this Challenge, Intel is providing makers, developers and entrepreneurs the possibility to bring to life an idea made with Edison’s cardboard. The challenge’s winner is getting a crowdfunding campaign.
More information is to be found on the official website: http://makeitpro.intel.com/­

Do you think this Challenge can be interesting for your community?

-------