Call for makers: Showcase your project @ Machines Room for Arduino Day

Marc

Feb 27, 2016, 1:43:06 PM2/27/16
to London Arduino Group

Hi all

We're running an open day as part of Arduino Worlwide Day. It will be on Sat 2nd April from 2 to 5pm at the makerspace Machines Room.
We'll have mini-workshops (wearables, Arduino 101...), lots of projects demos (robots, led display, DIY instruments), a hardware jam (people bring their projects and get support). Projects don't have to be Arduino-based!

Like last year we'd love for members to bring their projects or early-stage prototypes, so get in touch!

Hope you'll join us, let me know also if you have ideas for activites/mini workshops or other people we should invite.

Here is the link: http://www.meetup.com/LondonArduino/events/228722082/

Thanks!

Marc

@marc_in_london