Bioinformatics and Biostatistic positions available in London

Anthony

May 20, 2014, 8:17:53 AM5/20/14
to londonb...@googlegroups.com
The Crucell Vaccine Institute (CVI) is a unique discovery center within Johnson & Johnson. We perform cutting-edge science that transcends traditional borders and opens up new possibilities for preventing both infectious and noninfectious illnesses. We focus on diseases that pose a growing threat to human health: challenges like influenza, and Alzheimer's disease. Our scientists were the first in the world to discover broad-spectrum human antibodies against influenza, thereby paving the way for exploring 'universal' approaches to flu treatment and prevention. We are now working across therapeutic areas to deliver the next wave of ground-breaking discoveries based on our innovative technologies and know-how. The spirit of the Crucell Vaccine Institute is young, energetic, open, creative and passionate. We value original thought and defy conventional limits. Together, we dream of a world where people live longer, happier lives in good health, and we are determined to help make that dream a reality.

For our department in London we are currently seeking fulltime:

Bioinformaticians:
Go to www.careers.jnj.com, and search for requisition number : 00000OFL

Biotatistician:
Go to www.careers.jnj.com, and search for requisition number : 00000OFK