CIRCULAR: Dr Mike Barnes: Connectivity Mapping as a Tool for Translation (NIHR BRC-MH Bioinformatics Seminar series 2014)

Stephen Newhouse

Mar 21, 2014, 11:47:46 AM3/21/14
to kcl - iop-circulars, se...@genetics.kcl.ac.uk, communi...@slam.nhs.uk, Afzal, Saliha, Gallagher, Rhianna, Biomedical Research Centre List, bioinfo...@genetics.kcl.ac.uk, ez...@kcl.ac.uk, londonb...@googlegroups.com, brc-linuxcl...@kcl.ac.uk, virtual-bioin...@qmul.ac.uk, bioinfo...@imperial.ac.uk, Richard Dobson's Bioinformatics Group, bcges...@ucl.ac.uk, gee...@ucl.ac.uk

Dear All

We would like to invite you to our next instalment in the NIHR BRC-MH Bioinformatics Seminar series 2014:-

Connectivity Mapping as a Tool for Translation

Speaker: Dr Mike Barnes
Date
: 25/03/2014
Time:
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Location
: Social, Genetic and Developmental Psychiatry Centre (MRC), Seminar Room A & B
Details:
http://core.brc.iop.kcl.ac.uk/events

Tea/Coffee and biscuits provided...

Best

Steve

--
Steve Newhouse (PhD)
Senior Bioinformatician
NIHR Biomedical Research Centre for Mental Health
South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust&
Institute of Psychiatry, Kings College London
Box P092
De Crespigny Park
London SE5 8AF
---
email : stephen....@kcl.ac.uk
web: http://core.brc.iop.kcl.ac.uk/
web: http://compbio.brc.iop.kcl.ac.uk/
web: http://www.slam.nhs.uk/brc/
---
Please note that I only will be only checking and replying to this email between 9am - 4pm Mon-Friday
I will not be available to meet on most days between 12-1pm and also after 4pm.