Fwd: db directories

Yannick Wurm

Jul 25, 2018, 10:45:36 AM7/25/18

Bioinformatics Core position at QMUL London

School of Biological & Chemical Sciences (SBCS).

Salary £45k-£51k                  Deadline: 10 Aug 2018                 Apply using the link below

The School is recruiting for an exceptional person to help drive forward bioinformatics research. We are looking for a candidate who will relish helping our large team of researchers in evolutionary genomics and related disciplines (https://bit.ly/2Lgadbm).  The projects will range from helping more biologically-orientated staff identify and access state of the art tools, to supporting computationally-orientated staff access high performance computing infrastructure and distribute their innovations .  You would liaise between the SBCS research staff and the central University High Performance Research Computing team who maintain our hardware and provide systems and software support.

Shots of the campus here: https://bit.ly/2zMGSAO

A more formal description of the post and details of the application procedure are here: https://bit.ly/2NnbSt2

more information: r.a.n...@qmul.ac.uk or y.w...@qmul.ac.uk

---