The 2nd Stitch, Bitch, Make/Perform meetup Feb 19

Camille

Feb 1, 2015, 5:20:04 AM2/1/15
to london-thr...@googlegroups.com
Hi all

The next informal gathering of Stitch, Bitch, Make/Perform hopes to continue to discuss and share creative research and practice.

We ask artists, fashion and other designers, performers, makers, electronic technologies, bio-technologists, wearable DIY enthusiasts, quantified-selfies to join us to discuss, show, share, educate and learn from each other on the current issues and future directions in this developing area - so please pass this on to others who might be interested.

In future this activity will also involve show & tells, workshops, and expert talks (maybe you) on themes of soft circuits and DIY electronics, e-textiles, digital fashion, wearables and related topics in art, design, research, making, and performance.

Our next date is February 19th, 7-9pm at the Art Worker’s Guild in the Holborn area:

The Gradidge Room
6 Queen Square
London WC1N 3AT
020 7278 3009
www.artworkersguild.org

Spaces are limited, so please RSVP me by February 15th if you intend to join us - and please ask anyone you pass this to do the same.

Hope to see you

Camille