Stitch along, bitch along?

Chanelle Joseph

Aug 4, 2015, 6:08:30 PM8/4/15
to London Threads Space
Hi all,

I noticed it's been a while since anyone has posted on this group and wondered if anyone was interested in coming together and setting up a sew along group and knit and bitch group? I thought we could have a different technique each week that we had to encorprate into a project. For the knit and bitch I thought we could just come together and chat whilst we knit, problem solve etc.

we could also bring along nice cake and tea, to make it extra special.

If anyone is interested, let me know I'm happy to coordinate.

Cheers

Chanelle

Josefin

Aug 14, 2015, 3:28:28 PM8/14/15
to london-thr...@googlegroups.com
I'm in
just say when
Josefin

Sent from my iPhone

annie lywood

Oct 28, 2015, 3:24:58 AM10/28/15
to London Threads Space
Yes great, thanks good idea, where can we meet?

Adrian Godwin

Oct 28, 2015, 7:45:53 AM10/28/15
to london-thr...@googlegroups.com
I guess you're talking about a meeting in the hackspace, but for anyone who's interested, there will be a meeting of another stitch / bitch / wearables / textiles / tech group at Waterman's Gallery (Kew) on november 15th.

It's the final event listed here, but the others should be good, too.