Computational Art MA @ Goldsmiths - open evening

Theodoros Papatheodorou

Nov 18, 2019, 5:09:51 AM11/18/19
to london-h...@googlegroups.com, london-musi...@googlegroups.com
Hi hackers,

just dropping you a quick email to let you know that we are holding our first open evening for the MA/MFA in Computational Arts at Goldsmiths this Wednesday 20th of November 5-7pm.

During the open day you'll be able to:
  • see our state-of-the-art facilities
  • you'll get to see the latest tech we use to make computational art
  • you'll meet students currently on the course
  • see a short presentation about the MA/MFA

Join us for an evening of computational fun!

If you come around 5:00pm you'll be able to take a tour of our facilities and join me at 6pm for a presentation and Q&A about the programme and student experience!

When: Wednesday 20th of November 5-7pm

Hope to see you there. If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me!

Dr Theo Papatheodorou
Director of Postgraduate Studies
Programme Leader Computational Arts MA/MFA (website - blog - instagram)
Department of Computing
Goldsmiths, University of London