computational art open evening

Theodoros Papatheodorou

Mar 11, 2020, 5:18:33 AM3/11/20
to london-h...@googlegroups.com, london-musi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Hackers!

One more chance to come visit our facilities and to hear about the MA/MFA in Computational Arts. We've planned an open evening on Wednesday the 18th of March. We'll also hold a session online for those who live far away and can't join us!

During the open evening you'll also be able to:
  • the kind of work you'll be making next year!
  • see the facilities where we teach (VR lab, Fabrication Lab, etc)
  • ask any questions about the programme
  • you'll get to see some pretty fancy gadget students use to make art
  • you'll meet students currently on the course
  • see a short presentation about the MA/MFA
Join us for an evening of computational fun!

I'll be giving at talk about the programme at 6pm! If you can, come around 5ish, you'll have a tour and then join us for my talk at 6pm

When: 4:00pm - 7:00pm Wednesday 18th of March
Where: Goldsmiths, University of London (nearest tube: New Cross or New Cross Gate)
Map and booking details: https://www.gold.ac.uk/open-days/

image.png
If you can't make it you are welcome to ask questions on Zoom (we'll run an online session from 5-7pm) and you can also watch the presentation about the programme LIVE at 6pm and ask questions. To join the Zoom meeting just click https://zoom.us/j/449492176 (join us at 6pm for live video stream of program presentation)

Dr Theo Papatheodorou
Director of Postgraduate Studies
Programme Leader Computational Arts MA/MFA (website - blog - instagram)
Department of Computing
Goldsmiths, University of London