Computational Art - open evening

Theodoros Papatheodorou

Jan 25, 2019, 9:41:47 AM1/25/19
to london-h...@googlegroups.com, london-musi...@googlegroups.com
Hi hacker-artists,

a few of you have written to come visit the MA/MFA in Computational Arts at Goldsmiths and learn more about it. To facilitate that we're running an open day on Wednesday the 6th of February 6:30-7:30pm.

During the open day you'll also be able to:
  • see the labs where we teach
  • you'll get to play with the latest gadgets we use to make computational art
  • you'll meet students currently on the course
  • see a short presentation about the MA/MFA

The students are also running a mini-popup exhibition that day so if you join us you'll be able to see their work-in-progress from term one and the kind of work you'll be doing after 3 months on the course. It's a great opportunity to see computational art and learn about the course!

Join us for an evening of computational fun!

When: 6:30pm - 7:30pm Wednesday 6th of February
Where: Hatchlab, St. James Hatcham Church

Hope to see you there. If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me!

If you can't make it have a look at the links below.

What do our students do?
Here are some final projects from the last couple of years:

Student-run Instagram page
See what our students are doing on the MA by following the course Instagram account https://www.instagram.com/goldsmithscomparts/

Who will teach you?
You should be taught by the best creative practitioners in their field. Here's who was teaching on the MA this year. Look them up!

Need more information?
For more information as well as how to apply visit the link below.

Theodoros Papatheodorou

Feb 5, 2019, 12:52:09 PM2/5/19
to london-h...@googlegroups.com, london-musi...@googlegroups.com
Hi, just a reminder that we have the open evening for the MA/MFA in Computational Arts tomorrow at Goldsmiths. Details below

When: 6:30pm - 7:30pm Wednesday 6th of February
Where: Hatchlab, St. James Hatcham Church

Extra bonus: If you come along you'll be able to see also the pop-up exhibition of the MA students, showing their work in progress after 3 months of frantic, coding, making, breaking :). See poster below... generated with code too (openFrameworks). Free drinks and snacks also provided!

popup-poster-A3-MAIL-with-text-v1.jpg