Looking for SuperCollider practitioners - have some fun and get £40!

Giacomo Lepri

Mar 10, 2020, 2:13:12 PM3/10/20
to London Music Hack Space
Looking for SuperCollider practitioners -
have some fun and get £40!

Dear all,

As final step of our research on "Composing Sensors" we are looking for SuperCollider practitioners to participate in a compositional game.

It's fun + it's music + you get £40 for your time and kindness!

You will have the chance to design some sounds in collaboration with another teammate. By the end of the game you will have composed a simple instrument rising from the cooperation between you and your buddy.

The exercise will last up to 1 hour 15 min and it will be at Queen Mary (Engineering building, Mile End Rd - E1 4NS music studio facilities).

Please get in touch with Giacomo (g.l...@qmul.ac.uk) if you would like to participateWe will be running a last set of sessions in two weeks time - between March 23rd and April 2nd.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you are interested!

Thanks for your support!

Augmented Instruments Laboratory
Centre for Digital Music
Queen Mary University