Looking for an experienced coder to join the development of a Virtual Instrument

Alessandro Quaranta

Dec 28, 2021, 4:29:52 PM12/28/21
to London Music Hack Space
Hi everyone, I'm a sound designer who's been recently quite busy in developing an innovative concept of a virtual instrument on Kontakt. Although I'm quite happy with what I've scheduled so far, I'm struggling with the scripting part as I'm not an experienced coder. Thus I'm looking for someone who could be interested in joining the project. The immediate scope is to have a commercial release (I already have all the audio samples recorded) as soon as the product is ready, while the long term plan is to develop several virtual instruments by using the same core engine I'm working on right now. So yes, it is a serious project with a budget and this is a paid position.
Although some previous experience with Kontakt and especially Kontakt Scripting is welcome, the only actual requirements are:
A. an extensive experience with procedural coding (Kontakt Script Languge is quite basic so don't worry about not knowing it yet) and
B. a basic understanding of Digital Sound Processing and Acoustics - which I'm sure you have if you are reading this..

If you are interested, then please don't hesitate to contact me at alessandr...@hotmail.com

I wish you a happy and inspired 2022,

AQ