computational arts popup Jan 22nd

Theodoros Papatheodorou

Jan 16, 2020, 9:54:41 AM1/16/20
to london-h...@googlegroups.com, london-musi...@googlegroups.com
Hi hackers!

...join us for the first pop-up exhibition of the Computational Arts MA/MFA - Push, Pop, Repeat - from 5 pm to 8.30 pm, Wednesday 22 January at the St James Hatcham Building. The group exhibition showcases work produced during the first semester of the MA and spans several computational mediums, including coding projects as well as physical computing and research-based projects.

I'll also be giving a short presentation and take questions about the programme at 6:30pm inside the venue.

During the event you'll also be able to:
  • see the labs where we teach
  • you'll get to play with the latest gadgets we use to make computational art
  • you'll meet students currently on the course
  • see a short presentation about the MA/MFA (at 6:30pm)
Join us for an evening of computational fun!!!

When: 5:00pm - 8:30pm Wednesday 22nd of January
Where: Hatchlab, St. James Hatcham Church
Presentation about the MA/MFA: 6:30pm inside the same venue

Hope to see you there. If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me!

Dr Theo Papatheodorou
Director of Postgraduate Studies
Programme Leader Computational Arts MA/MFA (website - blog - instagram)
Department of Computing
Goldsmiths, University of London