Challenge Box

1 view

Ciarán Mooney

May 2, 2011, 10:33:08 AM5/2/11
to london-hacksp...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I've tidied up the project box a bit. Which meant stuffing all the
little bits and bobs into a farnell envelope. Unforutnately I won't be
able to fit any of it into mine (as it's already full).

Can we keep using the current box until it's owner requires it back?
Who is the owner, and how do we contact them?

Ciarán

Will Pearson

May 2, 2011, 11:42:50 AM5/2/11
On 2 May 2011 15:33, Ciarán Mooney <general...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've tidied up the project box a bit. Which meant stuffing all the
> little bits and bobs into a farnell envelope. Unforutnately I won't be
> able to fit any of it into mine (as it's already full).

Chuck the fabric from mine and you can see what you can fit in there
if you would like. Or we could borrow a box from the space for a bit
(there were none when I started), depends how long it will take to get
working.

> Can we keep using the current box until it's owner requires it back?
> Who is the owner, and how do we contact them?

It is tasos.v...@gmail.com, I haven't seen him around recently.
Feel free to give him a bell.

Will