Electronics

Charles Yarnold

Apr 3, 2011, 7:28:21 PM4/3/11
to london-hackspace-challenge
Hello all,

Sorry for the lack of posting to the list, its been a hectic few weeks.

So, my plans:

Use arduino duelmenove hardware for the electronics, as this will be easier to bread board, and also gives us the "oooh arduino!" factor.
Custom pcb's for the actual units, but still ardunio chips
RF links using the rfm12's documented on the wiki (and i've used them myself in other projects)

I will be undertaking a 24 hour sprint on Friday at the space, but feel free to poke me before hand. I will be in the space Tuesday evening, Thursday day and Friday day.

Shout if you disagree with the above, the 48 hours start now ;)

Sol