Problems with electronics

1 view

Charles Yarnold

Apr 29, 2011, 4:37:29 PM4/29/11
to london-hackspace-challenge
So, I've hit a temporary wall.

While putting together the final version of the shield it seems we are all out of 1mm drill bits, and mine are MIA. This means I can't finish the PCB at the moment.

I have also now been called into work this Sunday meaning I don't have another day at the space till Tuesday, the deadline.

I'm happy to finish the project as we are so close, but I fear it wont be in time for the deadline now...

Sol

Ciarán Mooney

Apr 29, 2011, 5:00:09 PM4/29/11
to london-hacksp...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Can we order the drill bits over the weekend, or is there a shop in
London that supplies them?

Ciarán

Nigel Worsley

Apr 29, 2011, 9:27:48 PM4/29/11
to london-hacksp...@googlegroups.com
> Can we order the drill bits over the weekend, or is there a shop in
> London that supplies them?

Maplin sell them, haven't checked if local branches have stock though:
http://www.maplin.co.uk/10-piece-hss-1mm-twist-drill-bits-37490

Nigle

Ciarán Mooney

Apr 30, 2011, 3:02:32 AM4/30/11
to london-hacksp...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Store availability.

Stratford 1 1 miles
Bishopsgate 0 2 miles
London Liverpool Street 2 2 miles
St Paul's 3 3 miles
Charlton 4 3 miles
Holborn 2 3 miles
Strand 10 4 miles
Beckton 3 4 miles
Tottenham Hale 2 4 miles
Tottenham Court Road 5 4 miles

Sol, If you can get them from Maplins and you email me your bank
details I can re-imburse you.

Ciarán

Charles Yarnold

Apr 30, 2011, 3:47:36 PM4/30/11
to london-hacksp...@googlegroups.com

Hia,

I can get hold of them, but I can't get back in before Tuesday now :/

Sent from my Android, please excuse typos and spelling errors.

On 30 April 2011 02:27, Nigel Worsley <nig...@googlemail.com> wrote: >> Can we order the drill bits...