Nanodes - Yet to be claimed

Ken Boak

Jun 8, 2011, 7:21:53 AM6/8/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
If you have not yet claimed your Nanode there are 14 left in the space.

Please ask MartinD where they are.

Please fill in the form in the box to say you have got them and also on the wiki here:

I'm not yet over familiar with your nicknames so forgive me if you have already claimed

MildlyMad, Catie, V21, Ciemon, snim2, MartinJ, James Brown, Tomwj, Mark, Gavin Bell

Spike, Earthshine, Bob/B3cft, Matthew Venn, Dirk Willem - you have ordered 4 or 5 each.  These will be delivered to the space as soon as the additional components are in.

Thanks for your patience - the response has been overwhelming, and we have had to make up 145 kits in total compared to the original 100estimate.

A lot of hard work kitting and running the Nanode weekend, thanks for all of you who have assisted in the last few days.

regards

Ken     @monsonite

Ken Boak

Jun 8, 2011, 7:23:45 AM6/8/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com

Chris Foote (Spike)

Jun 8, 2011, 7:28:26 AM6/8/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
No problems Ken and thanks for everything.

If you could kindly mark mine up with my name (Spike) and leave them in
the members boxes area somewhere that would be wonderful.

BTW - I would be more than happy to have a kit of bits rather than
fully-assembled boards too.

Regards
Spike

Ken Boak

Jun 8, 2011, 7:34:51 AM6/8/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Chris,

Thanks - yours will be along either wk/end or next tuesday

Ken

tomwj

Jun 8, 2011, 9:29:32 AM6/8/11
to London Hackspace
Hi,

I'm also fine with a bag of bits. I should be around Friday 17th to
pick mine up. Thanks for all the effort that has gone into it from
everyone involved.

Tom

Martin Dittus

Jun 8, 2011, 3:23:36 PM6/8/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Tom, do you have a member's box? If so then let me know where it is and I could simply deposit it there. Easier than trying to coordinate a potential meetup that far ahead.

m.

Martin Dittus

Jun 8, 2011, 3:26:31 PM6/8/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Same question to Spike/Chris, see below. Didn't see either of you on IRC.

m.

Martin Dittus

Jun 8, 2011, 5:31:18 PM6/8/11
to Martin Dittus, london-h...@googlegroups.com
I found tomwj's box, now depositing the Nanode. Haven't found a box for Spike.

m.

Martin Dittus

Jun 8, 2011, 5:49:33 PM6/8/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com

Ah, forgot about Ken's reply earlier -- Spike, yours will come via Ken. Sorry if this lead to any confusion.

m.

tomwj

Jun 8, 2011, 10:18:32 PM6/8/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com, Martin Dittus
Thanks Martin

On a slightly different note There's a possibilty I may need ~120 Nanodes (un-kitted) and without ethernet and FTDI stuff. Do you know a time when Ken might be around to talk about this?

Thanks,
Tom

James Brown

Jun 11, 2011, 3:17:38 PM6/11/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Ken.

I finally made it to Kenya and won't be back until at least the 22nd June, could you keep mine until then or drop it in my box please? (on the far side of the shelving nearest the door at about knee height and probably sticking out a bit).

James

Ken Boak

Jun 11, 2011, 3:36:50 PM6/11/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
James

Have fun in Kenya.

There will be a device waiting for you upon return

Have a good trip - I'd be interested in any photos/blog if you have any time to record  your trip

Ken