Technician Position Available at Goldsmiths

Alan Zucconi

Jan 17, 2022, 12:54:37 PM1/17/22
to London Hackspace
Hi! 👋

I used to be quite a regular at the London Hackspace, back in the time when it was still based in Hackney!

Fast forward to now, I work at Goldsmiths as a Lecturer in Game Development and Artificial Intelligence. The Department of Computing is looking for a new technician, to help with the various labs that we have. This includes a VR&AR lab and a maker space (laser cutter, 3D printers, woodworking, electronics...) mostly used by the Computational Art students.

Because of this, I thought this might align with the interests and passion of some of you!
In case anyone is interested, this is the link to apply!

Feel free to get in touch if you have any question!